HANOI CITY TOUR – UPDATE 2022
Hanoi City Tour trip will take you to around Hanoi with all beautiful view and best destination of Hanoi Located on the banks of the Red River, Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam, is in fact one of the oldest capital cities in the world. Known for its centuries-old architecture and a rich culture with Southeast Asian, Chinese and French influences, Hanoi is the perfect starting point for your Vietnam travels. Hidden on its bustling streets you’ll find temples, pagodas and communal houses hundreds of years old. Another specialty of Hanoi tourism (Hanoi City Tour) is the cyclo – a type of tricycle where the driver pedals up front and two people can share a seat behind. This is very popular with travelers who want to experience Hanoi at slow pace, like it was in the times before the arrival of motorised transport. Visit the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and Museum, the final resting place of this Vietnamese revolutionary leader. Next door, surrounded by peaceful gardens, you can view his home from 1954-1969, the wooden “house on stilts”, built in traditional style. Nearby is the iconic Buddhist temple “One Pillar Pagoda”, originally built in 1049 and designed to resemble a lotus blossom. Recreate the feeling of history by taking a cyclo, a tricycle pedaled by a local through bustling streets and hidden alleyways. One of the highlights of Hanoi is definitely the Old Quarter, dating back centuries and featuring street after street dedicated to selling specific goods, for example Hang Duong for confectionary of all types. You can enjoy sampling authentic Vietnamese street food such as pho, spring rolls and fresh salads. Discover beautiful Tran Quoc Pagoda on West Lake, and Ngoc Son Temple around Hoan Kiem Lake. The Temple of Literature was Vietnam’s first University, constructed in 1070; and the Museum of Ethnology has extensive displays dedicated to Vietnam’s 54 ethnic minority peoples. There is so much to enjoy with Hanoi City Tour. Hanoi City Tour the one of highlight tour in 2022 most tourist choice this option. Experience the treasures of Hanoi for yourself. Seeing is believing, but the memories of feeling, smelling and touching the heart of this amazing city will last a lifetime.
INDOCHINA TODAY TRAVEL KEY WORK
1- Commitment to the best price, the best service
2- A staff of professional and long-term experience
3- Quick response not for customers to wait for the best schedule
4- 24/7 customer service excluding day and night, public holidays, Saturday and Sunday
5- Enthusiasm, not afraid to innovate to bring satisfaction to customers.
6- Always accompany customers on every journey.
Please click to itinerary to get details tour itinerary of Hanoi City Tour trip
Indochina Today Travel always available for support:
Phone & WhatSap: +84 888 002 409
* 08:30 am: transfer by car to visit Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and Museum: Enjoy the architectural and historical aspects of the final resting place of “Uncle Ho”. Just next door is the ‘house on stilts’, his home from 1954 till 1969, an wooden ethnic minority style house which is surrounded by quiet and peaceful gardens. Lying to one side of the Mausoleum is the one Pillar Pagoda, founded by King Ly Thai To in 1049 the structure has become an important symbol for the people of Hanoi.
* Visit the Buddhist Tran Quoc Pagoda on West Lake (one of the oldest in Vietnam)
* Next visit to Temple of Literature: Vietnam’s first university constructed in 1070, its gardens and well-preserved architecture offers a relaxing glimpse into Vietnam’s past.
* After lunch, visit Museum of Ethnology: This museum is widely acknowledged as the best in the country and has an extensive display dedicated to Vietnam’s 54 ethnic minorities. As well as the comprehensive array of exhibits inside, there are also traditional tribal houses reconstructed within the grounds.
* Stroll around Hoan Kiem Lake then visit Ngoc Son Temple.
* Tour ends about 16.30 pm.
- Transportation as itinerary
- English speaking guide
- 01 Lunch at restaurant
- Entrance fees as itinerary
- Mineral water
- Personel extra services (drink, ...)
- Other services are not mention in the includes area.
- Tips for driver and tour guide