Halong Bay 2 Days 1 Night Cruise Itinerary
Halong Bay in Quang Ninh province, located in the northeast of Vietnam, just 180 km east of Hanoi; It is surrounded by Bai Tu Long Bay, Lan Ha Bay, Cat Ba Island, Tuan Chau Island and Halong City. Although the area is not large about 1533 km2, Halong Bay owns about 1,600 limestone islands and islets. Limestone towers, large and small islands with typical weathered caves deep inside, large and small caves outside are all fascinating mysteries waiting for visitors to explore. Some islands are completely empty. Located on the island side are beautiful beaches, with clear emerald water lapping on the smooth white sand.
The only way to explore Halong Bay in its entirety is to cruise on green islands on your own and stay on cruise with Halong Bay 2 days 1 night itinerary. On a wooden boat or cruise ship, visitors can enjoy the enchanting natural scenery from the balcony, terrace or in front of the luxury cruise. Admire the sunrise and sunset, fill the bay in an impressive pink and orange color, and enjoy the fresh air that makes your mind completely at ease.
Don’t let the rain forecast get in the way. Even the harshest of weather and fog can not soften the beauty of Halong Bay; Even the rain creates a mysterious, nostalgic atmosphere … and for enjoy Halong, should be book a cruise and Halong Bay 2 days 1 night cruise itinerary that will be great experience.
Halong Bay Google Map
Halong Bay 2 Days 1 Night Cruise Itinerary Details At Below.
DAY 1: Halong Bay 2 Days 1 Night Cruise Itinerary-HANOI – HALONG BAY – SUNG SOT CAVE
07:30 – 11:30 Transfer from Hanoi to Halong Bay (for guests booked Paradise’s transfer services).
11:30 – 12:15 Arrive in Tuan Chau Island. Light snacks at Paradise Suites Hotel (complimentary for guests who booked the Paradise’s transfer services).
12:15 Transfer to Paradise Peak Cruise boat.
12:30 Welcome drink, cruise information and check-in.
13:00 – 14:30 Lunch at the restaurant.
14:30 – 15:30 Cruise and sightseeing on Halong Bay.
Enjoy an afternoon spa treatment at Paradise Spa.
15:45 Visit Sung Sot Cave or kayak near Luon Cave area.
Enjoy afternoon tea.
17:00 – 18:30 Happy Hour (Buy one, get one drink free) on the sundeck.
Anchor at Coconut Tree Island for overnight stay.
18:00 – 19:00 Cooking demonstration on the sundeck.
19:30 – 22:00 Paradise Royal Dinner at the restaurant.
21:00 Movies in cabin, squid fishing.
Meals: Lunch, Dinner
Overnight on boat
DAY 2: Halong Bay 2 Days 1 Night Cruise Itinerary HALONG BAY – TITOP ISLAND – HANOI
06:30 – 7:00 Tai Chi demonstration on the sundeck.
07:00 – 08:00 Light breakfast, coffee & pastries.
08:00 Visit Titov Island.
Stay on board and just relax or enjoy a spa treatment at Paradise Spa.
09:00 A la carte breakfast at the restaurant.
09:30 Bill settlement and check out.
10:30 Return to Tuan Chau Marina.
10:45 – 12:00 Light snacks at Paradise Suites Hotel (complimentary for guests on the Paradise shuttle bus).
12:00 Return to Hanoi.
TOUR INCLUDES – Halong Bay 2 Days 1 Night Cruise Itinerary
• Butler service
• 2 days cruise itinerary and program
• 1 night in luxury suites, deluxe amenities, en-suite bathroom, air conditioning
• Access to sauna, Steam bath, Jacuzzi, Fitness corner, Library
• 1 Breakfast / 1 Lunch / 1 Dinner (à la carte unlimited)
• Unlimited local beer, soft drinks, housewines & selected spirits on board
• Complimentary regular tea and coffee on board
• Complimentary mini bar
• Cooking demonstration, afternoon tea and Tai Chi session
• Onboard insurance, taxes and service charges
• Entrance and sightseeing fees
TOUR INCLUDES – Halong Bay 2 Days 1 Night Cruise Itinerary.
• Transportation Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi (Shuttle Bus $ 35/pax)
• Beauty spa services and massage
• Beverages and tobacco
• Tips and other expenses not mentioned in inclusions
Know before you go – Halong Bay 2 Days 1 Night Cruise Itinerary.
- Please inform the local partner before departure if you have any special dietary requests.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers.
- The itinerary is subject to change due to bad weather, tide levels, and operating conditions.
- A valid passport is required upon check-in onboard.
- Please bring a swimsuit, sunglasses, and insect repellent.
Halong Bay Cruises Tours.