Bai Tu Long Bay Travel Information New Update 2021
Bai Tu Long Bay Travel information will help you all information from Bai Tu Long Bay before start for trip and Indochina Today Travel will travel on ways with you.
Where is Bai Tu Long Bay located? Owning hundreds of islands, large and small, Bai Tu Long Bay includes Van Don island district, a part of the waters of Halong city and Cam Pha city. Bai Tu Long Bay borders Halong Bay to the southwest and Cam Pha city to the west.
Unlike Halong Bay, most of Bai Tu Long Bay has not exploited many tourism activities, preserved the natural landscape and is inhabited by many local people. These are the points that make Bai Tu Long Bay different, attracting tourists.
Bai Tu Long Bay Google Map
What is the interesting point of Bai Tu Long Bay? Bai Tu Long Bay Travel information
Here we will give you more about Bai Tu Long Bay Travel information. If you love the serenity, pristine, cultural colors and want to have a proper vacation, Bai Tu Long Bay is the destination worth a try. The area of Halong Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay in particular is a natural wonder like a water-based painting, combining the harmonious beauty of the country. Hundreds of identical islands spread over an area of 157.8 square kilometers and rich local fishermen’s life create a magical attraction for all visitors.
Located adjacent to the vibrant Halong Bay to the southwest, Bai Tu Long Bay Travel information is famous for many unpolluted beaches, ancient fishing villages and mysterious caves. Stepping on the bamboo boat with the local boatman’s handle, you will have the most authentic view of the beauty of the fishing village. Meanwhile, those who love to explore will be extremely impressed with Thien Canh Son cave like a fairyland. The Vung Vieng fishing village route – Thien Canh Son cave is also a familiar tourist itinerary exploited by many ships.
In addition, swimming activities and water sports in the bay are also very diverse thanks to a variety of natural beaches such as Minh Chau, Quan Lan, Co To and Van Don.
Some attractive destinations on the Bai Tu Long Bay Travel Information.
• Thien Canh Son Cave: Thien Canh Son cave or Co cave with thousands of years old limestone stalactites cleverly hidden under a dense forest canopy. Until now, this is still a little-known tourist attraction among tourists and its mysterious and wild beauty.
• Vung Vieng fishing village: this is the local cultural center of Bai Tu Long Bay. You will find it hard to find anywhere else the idyllic beauty of floating houses, fish-breeding areas and the friendliness of the people here.
• Quan Lan beach: located in Quan Lan island area, Quan Lan beach attracts most visitors in summer to enjoy swimming, playing and camping. This is one of the cleanest beaches on the bay.
• Scorpio Island: a great place for kayaking to explore the surrounding landscape.
The experiences must try in Bai Tu Long Bay
• Kayaking in Vung Vieng fishing village: The oldest fishing village on Bai Tu Long Bay has a charming beauty that attracts tourists to take an exciting outing by kayaking. Here, you can not only visit the fish farming area, pearl breeding, immerse in nature, but also meet the people and learn about local life.
• Hiking to explore Thien Canh Son Cave: a challenging experience that requires tough health but also brings great emotions as you cross the paths hidden under the forest canopy and climb hundreds of stone steps to admire the majestic beauty of stalactites in the most beautiful cave in Bai Tu Long Bay.
• Swimming, sports at the beach: Bai Tu Long Bay beach is famous for its clear blue water, endless white sand beaches ideal for swimming activities and many other summer festivals.
• Visiting Bai Tu Long National Park: This is the perfect place to visit for tourists who want to get close to nature. Covering an area of over 15,000 hectares, Bai Tu Long National Park has a diverse ecosystem, home to many species of birds, plants, and marine animals such as gulls, mussels and abalone.
Transportation to Bai Tu Long Bay Travel Information.
Almost all cruise to Bai Tu Long Bay depart from Hon Gai station and bus is the most popular means of getting here. Hon Gai Wharf is located in the Northeast of Halong City and is connected to the mainland by Bai Chay Bridge.
From Hanoi, you can choose any bus from My Dinh bus station to Bai Chay bus station (Ha Long). Arriving, you can choose to take a taxi or motorbike taxi from Ha Long city over Bai Chay bridge along Highway 18 on Tran Hung Dao – Le Thanh Tong to get to Hon Gai station. You can also take the bus routes to Cam Pha bus station such as: Nghia Anh Limousine, Van Don Xanh Limousine, Duc Phuc … Frequency is from 5 to 15 minutes / trip and price from 100,000 – 200,000 VND / time. The average travel time is 4-5 hours.
From Hai Phong, the easiest way to get to Bai Tu Long Bay is to Lac Long bus station or Binh station to take the bus to Bai Chay bus station. There is a bus every 15 minutes. The total journey time is about 1.5 hours and the fare is from 40,000 VND (local bus and Phuc Xuyen bed bus) to 200,000 VND if you choose Minh Hieu Limousine (9 seats car). After arriving in Ha Long city, you will easily catch a taxi or motorbike taxi to Hon Gai station.
Although transportation to Bai Tu Long Bay travel information is available, if you want the most convenience, you should choose to book a tour that includes.
There are also so many tourist bus start from Hanoi very good quality also, you can book bus or book full tour 1 day cruise, 2 days cruise or 3 days cruise then shuttle bus will pick you up from your hotel and transfer to Bai Tu Long Bay.
We are Indochina Today Travel Always strong supported for all trip to Bai Tu Long Bay.
Halong Bay Cruises Tours